You can easily maintain an active and healthy lifestyle with the new Fitbit invention. The Fitbit fad has taken the world by storm, and almost everyone is sporting a Fitbit or similar device these days.
However, the Fitbit is not just for youngsters and athletes. By likewise an excellent investment for seniors.
Thus, today we want to look at a few of the best Fitbits for seniors that are easy for them to use and that will help to maintain their health and safety.
The Fitbit for Seniors
The basic explanation of a Fitbit is that it is a wearable fitness tracker that is sold by an electronics company called Fitbit. Though there are many other companies that manufacture similar devices and come at much more affordable prices, Fitbit is the original and genuine device that was first introduced.
Thus, if you are looking for a quality fitness tracking device with many other features that you can rely on, rather do not settle for gimmicks and opt straight for the genuine Fitbit.
On the other hand, the Fitbit for seniors is not actually a specialized design or model from Fitbit that is aimed at seniors, but rather that the Fitbit itself is so user-friendly and accessible that it is even suitable for seniors and children.
However, there are certain models that ideally do work better f r seniors than others, so we will mostly have a further look at them.
The Charge 4 and Charge 5 models from First seem to be the top favored models among seniors. The Fitbit ranges can do everything from monitoring your heart rate and daily steps to allowing GPS locations and tracking.
How Will a Fitbit Benefit You
The Fitbit is a device that seniors can comfortably wear around their wrists to measure their daily activities, their heart rate, and many more.
Here are a few benefits of the Fitbit for seniors;
- Step Tracking – The Fitbit tracks your daily steps, which in turn helps you keep track of your activity levels and help you reach fitness goals.
- Tracks Sleeping Patterns – It tracks your sleep patterns to give you a better idea of the quality of sleep that you are getting every night.
- Heart Rate and Blood Oxygen – Some Fitbit models track your heart rate and the amounts of oxygen in your blood which is ideal for seniors who have conditions where their heart rate or oxygen levels need to be measured frequently.
- GPS – Most Fitbits likely come with GPS tracking which can be ideal for seniors.
- Texting and Calling – Some Fitbit models also allow you to text and make calls, which can be especially ideal for a senior in distress or to keep in contact with a loved one.
Features of a Good Fitbit for Seniors
- Durable – The Genuine Fitbit device will be of excellent quality and durable, and that is why we want to invest in the brand specifically.
- User Friendly – Most of the Fitbit models will be quite easy to use by seniors. However, you need to consider the interface of the specific model and whether the senior will be able to handle the newer technology.
- Comfort – The design of the Fitbit should be comfortable and offer a good fit for seniors where that will not cause unnecessary friction or be too tight.
- Features – Most Fitbits for seniors come with very accurate fitness trackers, and built-in GPS. Some premium models offer extras, such as sleep tracking and stress management apps.
Reviews: The Best Fitbit for Seniors for Seniors
These are some of our top favorite Fitbit models that are more suited for seniors;
- The Fitbit Luxe is a Fitness and wellness Tracker that comes with additional features such as Stress management Apps and Sleep Tracking.
- It also has a 24/7 heart rate monitor and comes with a small and large wrist band included,
- The face is stainless steel, and the wristbands are a softer silicone.
- It has a sleek and comfortable design with a very vibrant color display.
- There are more color options available in this model.
- The Fitbit Sense Advance is another top favorite model from this brand for seniors.
- It has tools for heart, stress, and temperature management and has an alarm set for when your heart rate is too high or too low.
- There is a long-lasting battery and built-in GPS.
- The Fitbit watch also has a clear display and works well with Google Assistant, which is easy to use by seniors.
- The Fitbit Inspire 2 is the latest in the range with a health and fitness tracker, as well as a one-year free Fitbit premium trial.
- There is a 24/7 heart rate monitor, and extra bands included.
- The Fitbit models are available in more neutral color options.
- It has a 10-day extra-long battery life and an excellent display.
- The Fitbit Charge 4 is usually prescribed as best for seniors.
- It offers fitness and activity tracking with a built-in GPS.
- There is a heart rate monitor, as well as sleep and swim tracking, which is ideal for everyday lifestyle tracking and exercises.
- The Fitbit Charge 4 has a Multi-Day battery that lasts very long and a large and clear display for seniors.
- Then we have the more advanced Fitbit Charge 5, which is ideal for seniors.
- It offers many similar features such as GP, Fitness and Health tracking, heart rate monitoring, and much more.
- It comes in more colors with added wristbands that are available in small and large sizes for men and women.
- There is a much better heart health tracker in this model and also stress management features.
- The Fitbit Versa 3 is perfect for seniors and has a more basic design.
- It has Built-in GPS and Glonass speakers for listening to music, along with a microphone for calls.
- There is water resistance of up to 50 meters and 6-day battery life.
- This model works with android and other devices.
- It is quite easy to use but more suitable for seniors that can use advanced technologies.
Index Table: Top Rated Fitbit for Seniors
|1||Fitbit Luxe - Wellness Tracker for Seniors||Fitbit||98|
|2||Fitbit Sense Advanced - Fitbit for Seniors||Fitbit||97.8|
|3||Fitbit Inspire 2 - Fitbit for Seniors||Fitbit||97|
|4||Fitbit Charge 4 - Fitbit for Seniors||Fitbit||96.9|
|5||Fitbit Charge - Advanced Fitbit for Seniors||Fitbit||97|
|6||Fitbit Versa 3 - Fitbit for Seniors||Fitbit||97.5|
Table of Contents
- The Fitbit for Seniors
- How Will a Fitbit Benefit You
- Features of a Good Fitbit for Seniors
- Reviews: The Best Fitbit for Seniors for Seniors
- Index Table: Top Rated Fitbit for Seniors